- Satsuma City Schools
Non-Resident Tuition Payment Information
A copy of the guidelines below, with screenshots, can be found here!
Dear Parents/Guardians of Out of District Students:
We changed our allowable payment options for Out of District Tuition. You may pay with a Cashier’s Check or Money Order OR you may pay with a debit or credit card through EZSchool Pay. We will no longer take payments over the phone or by processing your card at our office. All card transactions must be processed through EZSchool Pay. You can process payments on most any device with internet access. Please see the instructions regarding EZSchool Pay below.
NOW PARENTS CAN PAY FOR OUT- OF-DISTRICT TUITION ON EZSCHOOLPAY!
If you already have an account for school meals, PreK Tuition or Extended Day Care, you will now see options to pay for Out of District Tuition. Visit the district web site and click on EZ School Pay or go to http://ezschoolpay.com to get started!
If you have never registered for EZ School Pay, follow the directions below. If your out-of-district student is not currently enrolled with Satsuma City Schools, register as a Guest.
REGISTER AS A PARENT IF YOUR STUDENT IS CURRENTLY ENROLLED. REGISTER AS A GUEST IF YOUR STUDENT IS NOT CURRENTLY ENROLLED WITH SATSUMA CITY SCHOOLS. What You Need to Register
- Email Address
- The name of your school district
- Your student’s ID number (obtain from your school) or search by name and birthdate. (N/A for Guest)
How to Register
- Visit district web site and click on EZSchool Pay or go to EZSchoolPay.com
- Create an account by clicking “Parents Register Now” or Register as a Guest. (Once you click on continue as a Guest, you will see a link at top of page that will allow you as Guest to register.)
- Complete the registration form (you must complete all fields with a red asterisk *)
- To search for the school district name, click on the BLUE MAGNIFYING GLASS. A pop-up window will
- It is only necessary to search by entering information one For example, search by city, state or by district name. It is not necessary to complete all fields to search for your district.
- To search by district name, type in the first 4 letters of your district in the “District Name” field, then click on the BLUE MAGNIFYING GLASS. Your district’s name will be displayed; simply check the box for your district and click on the green link USE SELECTED DISTRICT AND CLOSE at the bottom of the pop-up
- Check the box to verify you have read and agree with the Terms of Click SAVE
- Once you register, an email will be sent to the address You must go to your email and click the link provided in the email from EZSchoolPay.com to validate your account.
- Once your account is validated, you may now start using your EZSchoolPay
HOW TO PROCESS OUT-OF-DISTRICT TUITION PAYMENTS:
Log in as a parent if you’re paying for a returning student ONLY
Continue as Guest if you’re paying for a new student.
2. If you are a parent paying for a returning student, you will follow the usual prompts to select your child.
If you are a guest paying for a new student, there will not be an option to identify your child.
3.Click Out of District Tuition for your purchase.
4. On the next screen, select the School your student will attend and then make the proper selection for the Early Admission Tuition amounts or Regular Tuition amounts. Click on the check box by the applicable tuition and type in the amount at the top of the screen. ADD TO CART.
5. If you have additional children with Out of District Tuition fees, then Continue Shopping until you have each student’s fees in your Cart.
6. You will continue with prompts to Check Out and process your payment card information.
PLEASE CONTACTED US AT 251-380-8200 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR IF WE MAY ASSIST YOU WITH THIS PROCESS.