Apr 8, 2021
Spring Stakeholder Update
Please review our Spring Stakeholder Update at http://bit.ly/SCSUpdate040821. #GatorPride
Mar 31, 2021
Strategic Plan Survey
We need your input. Please click here to complete a 5-minute survey regarding strategic planning.
Mar 5, 2021
2021-2022 Student Calendar
The 2021-2022 Student Calendar has been posted. Click here for details.
Feb 6, 2021
February 9th Board Meeting Rescheduled
Jan 4, 2021
Please visit http://bit.ly/20210105Update for important updates from Superintendent, Dr. Bart Reeves. #GatorPride
Nov 11, 2020
K-12 COVID19 Dashboard
The Alabama State Department of Education and ADPH have created an online reporting system to help monitor COVID-19 in K-12 public schools. The reporting system allows school nurses the ability to update the number of reported COVID-19 cases within the school system on a weekly basis. Click here to view the Alabama K-12 COVID19 Dashboard.
Sep 11, 2020
Aug 14, 2020
Back to School Update
• First day for traditional students is Monday, August 17th
• Full-time Distance Learning students should not expect to interact with teachers until Wednesday, Aug 19th
• First day of Kindergarten will be Thursday, August 27th
• We are discouraging bus transportation to the extent possible
• We will sanitize buses daily with a fogging system
• LES Car Line students will unload at 7:15 am; Elementary students will not be walked into the school building this year
• SHS Car Line students will stage in the hallway at a safe distance
• Chromebooks - There have been unexpected delays due to actions by the US Dept of Commerce; We are working diligently to find other vendors
• What do I do if my child has symptoms? Keep your children at home; Notify the school so that we can administer contact tracing
Distance Learning Resources at https://bit.ly/SCSParentAcademy
Aug 12, 2020
SCS is Peanut Aware
Aug 7, 2020
Back to School Updates
Click here for the updated 2020-2021 student calendar. This update reflects and provides documentation for Distance Learning Wednesdays during the first quarter.
Click here for the update Reopening Plan (reflects verbal updates).
Click here for the new SCS Parent Academy site. This includes the 2020-2021 Distance Learning Handbook for students and parents.
Click here for the Distance Learning page on the SCS website (www.satsumaschools.com/technology).
NOTE: There will be NO 2:00 dismissal on Fridays during the 1st quarter. Since Wednesday's will be Distance Learning days, Friday's class schedule will be the same as Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
July 28, 2020
Back to School Update from Dr. Reeves
Click here for important updates and changes to the 2020-2021 school year.
July 22, 2020
2020-2021 Distance Learning Structure
Click here for more information regarding the structure of Distance Learning for the 2020-2021 school year.
July 20, 2020
Distance Learning Declaration Deadline Extended
The deadline for declaring traditional or distance learning at https://bit.ly/SCSDeclare has been extended until 7/29/2020. We plan to release more information on the structure of the Distance Learning option no later that 7/23/20. We can't thank you enough for your patience as our staff analyzes the information just released from the ALSDE. #GatorPride
July 15, 2020
SCS 2020 Reopening Plan
March 12, 2020
Upcoming Cancellations due to COVID19
Mar 15, 2020
Satsuma Schools will now close on Mar 16, 2020, at 3 pm
Mar 13, 2020
All public schools will close on Mar 18, 2020, at 5 pm
April 28, 2020
Virtual Board Meeting Summary