2018-2019 Returning Student Registration Forms
Read instructions below carefully:
The registration form is in a PDF format that can be printed and filled out by hand or filled out directly on your computer. The directions for either method are shown below.
To fill out the electronic version:
**To fill in this form on your computer, you must have a copy of Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat software installed. If you do not have this software, you can download the free Adobe Reader at adobe.com.**
1. Click on the link in the left hand column below and open the document. NOTE: Even though the form appears with boxes visible, you will still need to open the document in Adobe Reader or Acrobat. If you write in the form while it is open on our website, it will not save your information properly!
2. Start by clicking the Download button . You will be prompted to either open the document with your choice of programs or “Save File.” We recommend that you save the file to your computer at this point before you start typing your information.
3. Open the document in Adobe Reader or Acrobat. You will find an option at the top right side of the form that says “Highlight existing fields.” You can use this to turn on and off the highlighter that shows the locations where you can type your responses. The color is only a temporary guide and will not print. If the highlighted field appears to be too short for your answer, you can still type in the box and your text will be retained, though it may be partially hidden. Click in any of the multiple-choice responses to activate a check symbol.
4. After you have completed the form, save the document then print it out and bring it with you to registration.
To fill out the form manually:
1. Click on the link in the right hand column below and open the document.
2. You can print the form immediately by selecting the printer icon or you can save it to your computer by selecting the Download or Save button and print it later.
3. Bring completed forms with you to registration.