• Welcome to Child Nutrition!

    If your child was awarded free or reduced meals in Satsuma City Schools during the prior school year, they will be the same eligibility for the first 30 school days of the current school year. Please complete one CNP Application per household per school year.  Applications are available at the schools and available to download here. Thank you for visiting our Child Nutrition Program website.  We believe that children need healthy meals to learn. The goal of the Child Nutrition Program (CNP) is to provide healthy, tasty, and affordable meals to students of Satsuma City Schools.  The City of Satsuma School System is proud to participate in the National School Lunch Program.  Robert E. Lee Elementary offers breakfast and lunch, and Satsuma High School offers lunch

    Breakfast costs $1.25, and Lunch costs $2.95.  Parents can pay online using e~Funds for Schools; personal check made payable to the school cafeteria; and cash. 

    Need a Summer Feeding Program for your children?  Satsuma City Schools is not eligible to participate in Summer Feeding.  However, your children can participate in the program at Chickasaw High School that is serving lunch from 11-1 at Chickasaw High School, June 1st through June 25th.  Mobile Public Schools offers free lunches at 14 schools and also via four SuperFood Express buses.  Please go to their web page at www.mcpss.com for more information regarding the locations and times of their Summer Feeding Programs.

     In accordance with Federal Civil Rights Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USD) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Satsuma City Schools additionally provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are heaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.   To file a complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/compliant_filing_cust.html, and any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410: (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:  program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.